Sunday, March 14, 2010

Swine Flu And Doughnuts

We had our monthly community 4-H meeting and I had put together some vocabulary words for all the kids so we could work on our livestock terminology. On the beef and horse paper was the question "what is 1 disease you should vaccinate your animal for?" Tanner put swine flu on both papers. I about died....I didn't realize how much I have not taught my own kids. Then when Breck was asked what gestation was he replied "a type of doughnut".......where did he even come up with that? I guess I have my work cut out for me.........

2 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

That is hysterical. I probably would of said swine flu too. Swine flu is always a safe answer. I love Breck's answer too. : )

Olivia said...

Oh, That is so funny! Now, to finish my paper...

Trip To Vegas

Con roping his first 3 qualifing steers at the World Championship Dummy Roping

Breck and Sid's team roping run at High Desert Junior Rodeo

Con doing the "barrel trot" on good 'ol Casper

Con dummy roping to win the buckle

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones