Monday, May 26, 2008

Junior Rodeo

I have yet to decide if this is a good or bad thing but....I signed my 3 oldest kids up for the Idaho Junior Rodeo Association. They get to run barrels, poles, goat tie (Conor will just pull the ribbon off the goats tail) and mutton busting. The first one is in Grace on June 7th, so we have been trying to get practiced. Tanner is in Colorado and wont have much time to practice, Breck rides every day and Conor (that's another story) when he doesn't want to listen he tells me that he is "only 4". The other rodeo's are in Preston, Rigby, Challis and American Falls. I just hope that we have fun and the boys can learn something. I will keep you all posted on how they do and hopefully will have some pictures up.

2 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

Sounds like....work, just kidding, that will be fun for the boys. How was this weekend? Did you have a good time? I need to call ya, are you back???

Idaho Sutters said...

You guys are going to have a super fun summer! They are all going to love it. I love the Roxy pixs.

Trip To Vegas

Con roping his first 3 qualifing steers at the World Championship Dummy Roping

Breck and Sid's team roping run at High Desert Junior Rodeo

Con doing the "barrel trot" on good 'ol Casper

Con dummy roping to win the buckle

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones