Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nampa USTRC

We just got home from the USTRC roping in Nampa (for some of you that do not know the roping lingo, here is a little lesson.....the USTRC is the United States Team Roping Championships). The boys all participated in the dummy roping on Saturday morning. Conor won his age group (5 and under) and Breck won his age group (6-7). They both got new buckles! We were so proud of them. I tell you what though watching your kids compete is a million times more nerve racking than competing your self or watching your spouse compete. Tanner got 4th and we were really proud of him as well. I told Sid after the boys roped that watching them both win buckles was so much fun we could just load up and go home. He decided that was a great idea but wanted his shot as well. Well Sid ended up getting second and third and won 2 buckles. I am a super nice wife and allow him to wear one to work and kept the pretty one for myself.........aren't I thoughtful! It was a great weekend we got to meet some new great people and my family and horses all put together in one weekend, it doesn't get any better than that.

1 comments:

Debra said...

Your blog looks really good and I like your music. Who does Sid rope with? That must be so fun watching your boys. Bryson sang with the primary on Sunday and I had the biggest grin on my face. It is so fun to watch them perform!

Trip To Vegas

Con roping his first 3 qualifing steers at the World Championship Dummy Roping

Breck and Sid's team roping run at High Desert Junior Rodeo

Con doing the "barrel trot" on good 'ol Casper

Con dummy roping to win the buckle

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones