Friday, August 28, 2009

Back To School

So school has started and I really couldn't ever decide if I was ready for the boys to go back or not. I think it depended on the day and if I got to be mom or just a referee. But regardless of what I wanted they started back anyways. Tan was excited, Breck dreading it and Con finally deciding it would be ok if he was excited even if Breck wasn't. They looked SO handsome on the first day of school and we pull up and my 5th grader turns and says "mom you do not need to walk with me into school, I know where I'm going and i don't need your help!" He seriously was embarrassed of me..........what a weird place to be in! I always thought I was pretty cool.....nothing like having a 10 year old put you in your place. It is sad Con had to go to school, I could keep him at home to myself forever. And I think a little of me is nervous of being home with Jace alone. It is either going to be really good or really bad!

0 comments:

Trip To Vegas

Con roping his first 3 qualifing steers at the World Championship Dummy Roping

Breck and Sid's team roping run at High Desert Junior Rodeo

Con doing the "barrel trot" on good 'ol Casper

Con dummy roping to win the buckle

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones