Thursday, September 17, 2009

Furry Poop

So we were cleaning stalls last night and I made Tanner open the door up that leads out into the horses runs to clean behind it. After he had opened it I just noticed that there was some poop back there that he really needed to clean up. I was busy cleaning another stall and so I wasn't really paying attention, and every time I would check on him he still hadn't cleaned behind the door. I finished my stall and finally looked at the stall Tan was cleaning and noticed that unless Murphy had been eating something furry that was not poop behind the door! Now Tan has been in this stall for 30 minutes cleaning it and never noticed. So I asked him what it was and he said "it's just more poop mom." So I go to investigate this weirdness behind the door and there were 5 kittens there! And they are old enough that their eyes are even open. They are soooooo cute! We have been wanting some barn cats and I guess now we have some!

0 comments:

Trip To Vegas

Con roping his first 3 qualifing steers at the World Championship Dummy Roping

Breck and Sid's team roping run at High Desert Junior Rodeo

Con doing the "barrel trot" on good 'ol Casper

Con dummy roping to win the buckle

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones