Saturday, June 28, 2008

Date Night

Last night I got to go on a date with my husband. I love when he calls and asks me on a date. I know for a fact the last thing he probably wanted to do was drive to Twin after working all day, but he is so sweet to remember me and my "needs". We went with Craig and Natalie (it was actually their idea to go out) and went to Outback and Cold Stone. We had such a good time, we laughed ALL night. I think I really needed that. Anyway, I highly recommend a good date night to everyone that reads this.

1 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

I'm so glad you got to go on a date! Cold Stone is my favorite!

Trip To Vegas

Con roping his first 3 qualifing steers at the World Championship Dummy Roping

Breck and Sid's team roping run at High Desert Junior Rodeo

Con doing the "barrel trot" on good 'ol Casper

Con dummy roping to win the buckle

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones