Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tanner's "Blistard"

Tan went on vacation with my family to St. George Utah and got a horrible sunburn. My mom swears that she put spf 50 sunscreen on him twice, but he still got burned. You could not touch his shoulders for about a week. When he had been home for a couple of days I decided that we needed to change his bandages and get some antibiotic cream on them. When we took off the bandages we found this blister, or "blistard" as Conor would call them. It was truly the size of a golf ball. I have never seen anything like it.


FYI.....I read the directions (who would ever think of that) and it says that sunscreen needs to be reapplied every 80 minutes.

1 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

I hope Tanner's blistard is feeling better. I haven't ever seen a sunburn to that. After you told me that I went home to make sure that my sunscreen was waterproof.

Trip To Vegas

Con roping his first 3 qualifing steers at the World Championship Dummy Roping

Breck and Sid's team roping run at High Desert Junior Rodeo

Con doing the "barrel trot" on good 'ol Casper

Con dummy roping to win the buckle

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones