Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our first baseball game

We had our first game on Thursday. We were supposed to play on Tuesday but the game had to be canceled because of the rain. My team did sooooo good, I was really proud of them all. I have a couple of kids that need work (mostly just with paying attention) but all in all everyone did great! Tanner had one hit that was amazing, he nailed it clear in the outfield and got a home run. Every time he would hit the other coach would tell him his team to back up, I love it! I have no idea how he can hit the ball so well considering he wont wear his glasses, but he does great! We are not supposed to keep score, but in my opinion what is the point of playing a game if you aren't gonna win.......right? But, we creamed them! And no, I am not super competitive.

1 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

You're the least competitive person I know Kristen. I'm sure (ha) that you weren't keeping score at all. Because its not about winning or loosing it how you play the game. With that said... I think we creamed them in our game too! : )But I wasn't keeping score either...

Trip To Vegas

Con roping his first 3 qualifing steers at the World Championship Dummy Roping

Breck and Sid's team roping run at High Desert Junior Rodeo

Con doing the "barrel trot" on good 'ol Casper

Con dummy roping to win the buckle

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones