Monday, June 2, 2008

Sids Finger

My threats must have worked......Sid did go to the doctor today and his finger is broken. It is not broken like a "typical break" (nothing in our medical drama can ever be normal) when you noramlly look at an x-ray there is a horizontal break in the bone, his has a chunk of bone broken off the side (I demonstrated this at McDonald's using a french fry for my kids today). We are waiting to hear back from the bone doctor about doing surgery to fix it and the best way to cast it. So, no roping for Sid for at least 4 weeks. I don't know how his is going to survive the depression:)

1 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

Ouch! I hope he doesn't need surgery.

Trip To Vegas

Con roping his first 3 qualifing steers at the World Championship Dummy Roping

Breck and Sid's team roping run at High Desert Junior Rodeo

Con doing the "barrel trot" on good 'ol Casper

Con dummy roping to win the buckle

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones